Crumar Performer 1.0.0 (x64) | Size: 7.1 MB
Performer is a physical modeling simulation of the original vintage instrument.
– Adjustable global and single note tuning.
– Fully polyphonic.
– Realistic control panel with sliders and buttons like the original.
– Accurate simulation of original circuitry.
– Selection for Rev.A and Rev.B filter.
– Selection for the "sustain modification".
– Built-in adjustable reverb and chorus effect.
– Simulation of pedals effect section including Graphic EQ, Phaser, Flanger and Analog Delay.
– On-screen help tips and readout values.
– Very low memory and CPU power needed.
– Easy MIDI-Learn feature.
– MIDI map import and export feature.
– Bank and program import and export feature.
FREE DOWNLOAD LINKS: